Friday, April 26, 2013

Welcome

Welcome! I'm glad you found me here. My name is Susan. I have spent most of my life trying to get and stay thin. Over the past three decades I've collectively lost over 600 pounds. I've been down to 135 pounds, I've been up to 235 pounds while NOT pregnant. I've trained to run a marathon, I've spent a full two years doing nothing more strenuous than walking to the refrigerator. Today I have had enough. Today I begin, not another journey into weight loss, but a Journey Into Wellness.

Don't misunderstand me, weight loss will be a part of this journey. But so will fitness, mind-body connections, and healthy living as related to what's influencing my body inside and out. A whole body, whole life approach.

I hope you follow along in my journey. Better yet, I hope you join me! I aim to give a very honest account of what's going on - the good, the bad, the ugly, the fantastic!

Peace,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle and kind. There's enough meanness in this world; I don't need it here. I plan to be honest with my accounts which means I'm leaving myself vulnerable. I expect you to respect that. Thank you.